When you talk about your experiences with your kids, do your friends and family often say, “You have to write that down!”? Finally, we have the perfect outlet for you! Empowering Parents is looking for more Parent Bloggers to add to our excellent team, and if you’re a blogger or writer — or have always secretly wanted to be one — we want you! If you’re from a traditional or blended family, or if you are an adoptive parent, a grandparent raising grandkids, or single parent, we want your voice to be heard on EP. And one of the best parts? After 10 of your posts have been published, you will be entitled to receive the Total Transformation Program, absolutely free!
Here are the details:
- Please send us, via email, one sample blog post on a parenting or child behavior issue. Please try to keep it to around 500 words maximum.
- If you are chosen to blog for EP, we will ask you to provide us with 2~3 posts per month, minimum.
- If you currently have a blog or parenting website, we will link to it in your bio on EP.
- As a thank you to you for blogging for us, after we publish 5 of your posts, you may choose from one of our shorter DVD programs — and after 10 posts, you are entitled to The Total Transformation Program by James Lehman, absolultely free!
- Please send an email including your sample post to me, Elisabeth Wilkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, May 26, 2010.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you — and to including your unique voice on the EP blog!
About Elisabeth Wilkins
Elisabeth Wilkins was the editor of Empowering Parents and the mother of an 10-year-old son. Her work has appeared in national and international publications, including Mothering, Motherhood (Singapore), Hausfrau, The Bad Mother Chronicles, and The Japan Times. Elisabeth holds a Masters in Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the University of Southern Maine.