Two Parents, One Plan™
The James Lehman Approach
103 minutes of video, 47-page workbook
Getting on the same page is hard enough under normal circumstances. Getting on the same page when dealing with a defiant child’s behavior can seem impossible. You don’t have to keep playing good cop/bad cop, or get blamed by your partner. Through parent/child demonstrations, James Lehman helps you get on the same page so you can parent effectively as a team.
- 103 minutes of instructional video
- 47-page Workbook
Learn to work toward the same goals.
Dealing with a defiant child can be overwhelming, especially when you and your partner disagree on the best parenting strategy. In this program, we’ll show you how to work together and align your goals for better behavior and the happiness of your family.
Come together for your child.
- Break the good cop/bad cop routine
- Stop getting stuck when you don’t see eye-to-eye
- Prevent blaming each other or your child
- No more passing blame to your co-parent or child
- Avoid persistent arguing with your co-parent
- Collaborate as parents with a single strategy
In this program, you’ll:
- Learn how to function with your co-parent as a team
- Find ways to re-connect around your common interest: your child
- Model effective conflict resolution for your family
- Collaborate, not get your partner to simply agree with you
- Learn how to deal with a co-parent when you’re divorced or living apart
This program works best when used with the behavior management plan of The Total Transformation® Program.